Our mission to reduce global water usage, wouldn’t be half as easy if it wasn’t for AquaFund, our very own fully funded grant service.
AquaFund is our multi-million pound grant that allows organisations to smartly manage water demand and make significant financial savings, without costing them a penny.
With extensive practical experience, AquaFund works collaboratively with your organisation to meet and exceed your water saving and sustainability targets. You can expect to save between 20% and 30% on your water consumption alone.
And that’s not all! On top of your water consumption savings you get an added financial saving. Whatever you save, AquaFund with give you at least 50% to go back into helping you save more water. That’s 50% of your overall save back into your organisation.
The AquaFund Grant provides your organisation with everything you need to make your water efficiency and financial savings.
Just the beginning of what AquaFund can do for you and your organisation:
- Survey all your sites, providing technical, financial, operational and environmental evaluations.
- Install and maintain relevant, cutting-edge water efficiency technologies.
- Consolidate billing data and site data for all water accounts.
- Provide total transparency on all water supplier costs and consumption.
- Calculate your water footprint and show insights into your water usage.
- Legal and admin resources to optimise your water tariffs.
- Verify and validate all your water bills via our award-winning Water Bureau service.
- Investigate water consumption anomalies.
- Monthly online reports for in-depth analysis and visibility on water usage with tangible improvement suggestions.
- Statistical benchmarks for your building classifications.
- Environmental certifications.
- Ensure water consumption reductions are maintained and guaranteeing your savings.
- Leak detection services.
- Contribute to your social responsibility target.
- Your very own Water Account Manager.
- Regular site visits.
- 24-hour help desk.
- Expert technical backup.
Along with ADSM’s expertise on water management, AquaFund has already reduced the UK water spend by millions of pounds year on year.
Our mission to save water doesn’t stop with Britain – AquaFund also donates 1% of its revenue to WaterAid, helping millions of people in the world’s poorest countries have access to clean, safe water.
AquaFund is easy to access and implement so why not get in touch today and save water and money without spending a penny!
To access your grant please call us on 01753 833 880 or email us at email@example.com